FAQs are currently under construction… come back soon for more.
If you select the “Public network” option in the Mabui Publishing screen, your app will be added to the public area of the Mabui platform. This means that your app will immediately be available to all other Mabui users from the “Install apps” screen (“Public” option selected).
If you select the “Private network” option in the Mabui Publishing screen, your app will be added to your own private area of the Mabui platform. This means that your app will not be available to any other Mabui users from the “Install apps” screen.
Your app will be available to you from the “Install apps” screen (“Private” option selected) on any of your devices (assuming that you have selected the same Google account as on the original device) andrikofarmakeio.com.
You can add users to your private app in two ways:
1. If you know the email address for the Google account of a potential user you can add them to your app on the “User management” screen before sharing the app with them. They will then be automatically able to run the app on their devices.
2. Share your app with selected email contacts on the Publishing (from Studio) or Sharing (from installed app) screen. Go to the “User management” screen and you will see a user record has been added for each contact. Tap a user and select “New authorisation code”, followed by the “Email authorisation code” button.
Your contact will receive a user name and code which they must enter to gain access to your app. The email address of their user record will automatically be updated with their Google account address, giving them permanent future access.
1. When a Mabui template app is installed by a user, a complete copy of the template is generated, and then automatically published as as a new private Mabui app belonging to that user. The user can then customise the app in any way they wish.
2. If you create a template app (by selecting the “Template” option in the Mabui publishing screen) your app will be added to the public area of the Mabui platform. Unlike a normal public app however, each user that installs the template will generate their own unique copy as described above.
Template apps can only be updated from the Mabui studio. Unlike normal private and public apps, templates can be re-published.
1. Open your published template app from the Mabui studio screen.
2. Make your updates.
3. Go to the publishing screen – you will see the message “This template app has been published…” Click on “Start pre-publishing checks”.
4. If everything is OK click “Go to publishing” then “Publish my app”.
5. Your updated template will now be available to the public.